Cement Grinding Aid
Cement grinding aid increases the grind ability of the grinding mill. This happens due to less coating in grinding apparatus along with reducing electro static force among particles. Thus this will increase grinding productivity and thus reduce production, energy, maintenance cost.
Decrease clicker factor (percentage of clinker in cement), while increasing SCM (supplementary cementitious materials): Slag (S), Fly Ash (V/W), Limestone (L/LL) and pozzolans (P/Q), in order to decrease cement production costs and CO2 emissions.
- Increase grinding process productivity
- Reduction production cost
- Improve cement quality (Pact set, Blaine, Particle size distribution)
- Improve cement storage and transport
ASG Grinding Aids modify the “surface charges” density on the cement particles, therefore offsetting the Van Der Waals forces. As a consequence, the cement particles reagglomeration is significantly decreased after grinding and the coating effect on the media is eliminated.
Economical Advantage of Cement Grinding AID (CGA)
- Saving on Clinker
- Reduction of CO2 emission
- Significant reduction of the production costs
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Increase of productivity
- Increase of early and/or long term compressive strength at equal cement.
- Clinker factor reduction
- Chloride free
- Reduction of cement agglomeration eliminates the coating on grinding media.
- Improvement of the separator efficiency
- Improvement of particle size distribution
- Improvement in pack set and cement handling (silos, bulk tankers)